The hybrid work environment has created new challenges for communicators who need to engage and inspire employees working from home as well as those returning to the office.
Why toolkits are so effective:
- they offer direct-to-screen delivery ensuring messages are viewed
- can deliver to any device (computer, mobile, large displays, etc.)
- bypass email and external media clutter
- are intuitive to use
- include multiple tools and targeting options
- offer analytics and integration with apps
- We represent three different toolkits, in order to best serve our client's
- Our roots are in internal communications so we understand the challenges
communicators face and have deep experience helping organizations
communicate effectively. This allows us to create effective strategies,
programs and integration.
- Successful integration begin with proper planning. We will leverage our
experience in launching internal communications programs and toolkits to
ensure your success.
Listed below are the primary features of our two toolkit partners, Beekeeper and OurPeople. Details on StaffAlerter, our emergency notification partner can be found here.
Beekeeper (mobile and computer)
- chat and chatbots
- SSO, API, webhooks
- text and voice
- Zapier supported
- control access levels
OurPeople (mobile only)
- forms and workflow
- smart forms
- shift schedules
- document library
- file sharing
- bulk SMS
- automated scheduling